Build Superior User Experience with MAX’s Ad Review
App developers work hard to build the best experience for their users. Their commitment to producing unique and engaging content requires a remarkable amount of diligence and dedication.
When it comes to monetizing their apps with ads, the lack of transparency in the process leaves developers exposed. With a single malicious creative, their users start to churn faster than before and the negative reviews start to pile up. Developers can easily spend hours trying to catch the bad actor and still end up with no real result. There is a need for a robust solution that protects the user experience and provides transparency into the user’s ad journey.
MAX’s Ad Review does exactly that—it automatically detects, monitors, and prevents user churn to protect your brand.
Ad Review’s automatic detection of the ad content running in your apps allows you to catch risky and malicious content. However, each developer has a different definition of risky. With Ad Review, you get to set your own definition and have those risky ads automatically flagged for you.
Here is how to set this up:
- Select the type of ad content you consider risky from the predefined categories listed in risky preferences management (e.g adult, violence, politics, gambling, etc.). Then, go to the Risky Content tab to see the creatives that were flagged, right away.
- Don’t know which ones to pick? Ad Review will automatically flag risky content to get you started—no initial setting required. You can customize and update your selection when you are ready.
Monitor more easily
Ad Review provides full transparency into the ads served in your app (e.g advertiser, DSP, creative ID, geo). Developers can use this information to review the ads running in their apps for quality or gather market intelligence. Here are more ways Ad Review can benefit developers:
Bad creatives: It can be nearly impossible to find a problematic ad with little to no information when the complaints start to come in. Do you have a screenshot from your users and need to know exactly which network and creative ID were shown?
Update to the latest SDK and enable the Creative Debugger feature to report creative issues with extensive details, in real-time, with a quick gesture.
Want to use this information in your app’s support flow? Update your MAX and mediated network SDKs to the latest to access creative ID and network name for all ad impressions.
Competitive intel: App stores are becoming increasingly crowded. Staying ahead of the competition takes extensive time and effort. Here are more ways Ad Review positively positions developers against their competition:
- Set up customized rules to automatically catch and monitor what competitors are running in their apps, in real-time.
- Gather intel on the latest creative designs and concepts to achieve and maintain a high IPM for sustained profitability.
Protect your brand
The biggest advertisers running ads in the developer’s apps could be anyone – a competitor, a clone of their app, or a competing developer testing out a new creative concept that will drive a higher IPM. Each of these scenarios causes churn.
Reporting ads: Developers can report the problematic ad creatives to the network partners with the relevant info from our dashboard, within seconds.
- Being able to catch problematic ads and competitors in real-time gives MAX developers an edge against their competition. It helps them protect their brand and their users.
- From indies to IAP-focused apps to the largest publishing houses, all developers benefit from the granular controls and insights MAX’s Ad Review provides. It protects their brand, maximizes ad revenue, and grows their business—all in one platform.
Ad Review builds innovative developer-centric features that protect and further enhance the superior user experience devs worked hard for. Whether it’s unexpected crashes or ads that steal users away from the app’s content, Ad Review will continue to focus on improving and making the work easier for developers.
Get started with Ad Review.