AppLovin at the Gaming NOW Conference
We can’t wait for the Gaming NOW conference, Sept. 2-3 in Vegas! Partly because it’s an exciting and informative gatherings in the industry, but also because our own Alex Merutka, Director of West Coast Sales, will be leading a roundtable called Social Casino: CPA — What is the true cost and how can you reduce it? at 3:00 on Day 1 of the show.
The roundtable will cover acquisition techniques and measurement, plus tried-and-true strategies for reducing CPA, like refreshing creative and optimizing your landing pages in the app stores. Other points covered will include:
- The pros and cons of various launch strategies
- How to be competitive when so many developers are pushing social casino games
- The differences among UA channels, and how to test which one is right for your game
- In-House or outsource? In-house plus PMD on FB. (?)
- Staffing, i.e. how many UA specialists should be assigned per title
- How to lock down short term goals that will help you project LTV (D3/D7 so you can acquire now?)
- Best practices for re-engagement
- The next big thing in social casino gaming
So join the roundtable and discuss these topics with Alex and your peers — it’s sure to be a lively conversation!
Alex will also be on a panel called “Free-to-play NOW! Get up and running today” together with Alex Driscoll, Director of Gaming Development at ACEP LLC, Frank Pracukowski, Director of Administration at Foxwoods Interactive, and Matthew Cullen, CEO of San Manuel Digital. Stop by the panel (also Day 1, at 2:00) and find out what it takes to move forward with free-to-play.
See you in Vegas ♠️♣️♥️♦️❗️