Announcing the AppLovin App Challenge: Earn Up To $500 Towards Your Amazon App
To celebrate and give back to developers, we are happy to announce the AppLovin App Challenge. Any developer who publishes an app to the Amazon Appstore will receive an additional dollar for every dollar they make from that app using the Applovin SDK. Developers can earn up to $500 dollars and all apps published from 7/1/ 15 – 8/31/15 are eligible to participate in this offer.
Here’s how to participate:
- Build your app and add the AppLovin SDK.
- Publish your app to the Amazon Appstore.
- Submit your app to the challenge by simply filling out the entry form.
- Receive your rewards within 4 weeks (9/30/15) of the offer end date (8/31/15).
We look forward to your participation in our challenge. This challenge is open to all, so please feel free to refer friends and other developers.
Additional terms and conditions:
- The app must be newly published to Amazon Appstore between 00:01 am July 1st and 11:59 pm August 31st.
- Only earnings between 00:01 am July 1st and 11:59 pm August 31st will be eligible for the revenue match.
- Only earnings from Applovin’s SDK will be eligible for the revenue match.
- Earnings will be matched for a maximum of $50 per title for up to 10 apps during this time period (for a total of $500)
- A maximum of 10 apps published to Amazon Appstore per developer will be eligible for this offer.
- The offer will continue to run till the time period outlined above expires or a maximum of $100,000 is paid out to developers in the form of revenue matches.